I have a page that doesn't allow user to refresh the page by clicking browser refresh button or pressing F5. So I want to simulate 'form resubmission' in order to show prompt message.
can someone guide me an approach to implement it?
Is there any cross-browser solution available for that?
- Jquery – Get value from bootbox confirm callback function
- Php – Form submit without refresh using jquery/ajax if page have more than one form
- Java – Spring 3 annotation-based validation: password and confirm password
- Jquery – How to validate password and confirm password using jquery
- Jquery – Prevent a link, confirm and then goto location jquery
- Html – Refresh the page automatically and Click button to refresh are not working (jQuery)
- Jquery-ui – jQuery UI: Show dialog that user must confirm or cancel
- Jquery – Confirm to leave the page when editing a form with jQuery
- Jquery – How to use jQuery UI Dialog as “confirm before submit” dialog on ASP .NET form
- Jquery – How to refresh jQuery DataTable without Page Refresh
- Jquery – How to confirm clicking on a link using jQuery
- Jquery – form confirm before submit
- Spring – How to make the refresh token life long valid and issue a new refresh token each time a new refresh_token grant_type comes in spring security oauth2
- Jquery – I think I found a bug in WebKit (or jQuery), can others confirm?
- Spring – How to display
- Jquery – SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form
- Jquery – Rails destroy confirm with Jquery AJAX
- Jquery – Yes or No confirm box using jQuery